After accomplishing this course, student will be able to understand:
- Plastic Injection Mould designing and materials used.
- Injection, ejection and cooling systems.
- How to select proper mould base.
- Assemble and draft the mould components.
- Polishing techniques
- Calculate the cost of mould
Candidate should have knowledge of Surface Modeling or cleared CAD Level-2 of KTDMC
Designing of Hood Opener plastic injection mould
How plastic injection moulds have been developed by EOS through selective laser sintering (SLS)?
- Selection and creation of Mould Base
- Defining and designing of Ejection System
- Defining and designing of Cooling System
- Drafting and Assembly of Mould
- Theory of Mould Design
- Components of moulds
- Theory of runner, sprue bush, gates etc.
- Sliders and Lifters mechanisms and extraction on CAD
There are no reviews yet.