After accomplishing this course, student will be able to understand:
- Difference between CNC and conventional machines.
- How to use right machine and the right tool for specific operation..
- The job order.
- How to run/handle and manage the machine .
- Basic trouble shooting and identification of alarm.
- Use of coolant
- How to prepare for CAM programming
- Diploma Holders
- Automotive vendors
Anyone who wants to start his career as tool Designer
Candidate should have basic knowledge of Engineering Drawing
Machine the 2D profiles on a block using manual programming on CNC machining centre
Use of different conventional and CNC machines to develop a sheet metal die.
- Introduction to CNC
- CNC Machine Operator.
- Addresses & Commands
- Introduction to Tool Geometry
- Practical Training on Machines with Fanuc Controller
- Trouble shooting the faults
- Tool Pre-setter
There are no reviews yet.