After completing this course, student will be able to understand:
- Basic concept of Sketching.
- 3D Solid Modeling.
- Generation of 2D drawings from 3D model.
- Diploma Holders
- Automotive vendors
- Anyone who wants to start his career as tool Designer
Candidate should have basic knowledge of Engineering Drawing
Sketch, model and draft the solid part using its 2D Drawing.
How 3D modeling used for 3D printing to develop a car
- Elements of a perfect Design.
- Getting familiar with user interface.
- Introduction to Datum (Lines, Planes, points etc.).
- Coordinate systems.
- Parametric modeling and Associativity.
- Understand the basics of sketcher environment.
- Create sketch geometry.
- Analyze sketch geometry.
- Edit existing profiles.
- Dimension sketch geometry and modify it with constraints.
- Create and manage a solid model.
- Modify the solid models.
- Transform the solid model.
- Dressing up the solid model
- Constraint management.
- Generate drawings from part model.
- Ballooning and Bill of material generation
- GD&T in drawing.
- Symbol understanding like surface fish etc.
- Manage sketches within a 3D environment.
There are no reviews yet.